Mobile Climbing Wall
Mission: The Mobile Climbing Wall is an initiative of the Executive Board of the North Florida Council.
The goal is to engage the community on the fun and adventure of Scouting – and engage climbers about opportunities to join Scouting.
The wall adds value to community events and will bring more families in contact with Scouting across the 17-counties of the North Florida Council. It would be a great addition to your next church festival or school carnival.
(Note: It is Board-directed that the wall be utilized strictly for community events, not already-existing Scouting events.)
Know of an Event?
Climbing Wall Requirements
- Firm level surface (grass is acceptable)
- Minimun 40 x 20 ft space needed; 24 ft tall
- Pull through location is required
- Event must be within Northeast Florida area
- 45 minutes to set up
- Minimum 2 hour operation time
Reminder: The Mobile Climbing Wall is not for Scouting events.
We've Got You Covered!
- Insured up to a million dollars
- All staff provided
- FREE to climbers and no rental fee for climbing wall
Where We've Been...
- Ocala Pumpkin Run
- Gainesville Art Festival
- Jacksonville Jaguars Game
- Taxslayer Bowl
- Winterfest Resurrection Catholic Church
- Chariots of Fur
- Scottish Games
- Gate River Run
For questions, please contact:
Truman Magley / email@example.com / 260.570.2359