Year-Round Camping at Camp Shands
Welcome to Baden Powell Scout Reservation (BPSR), home of Camp Shands and Camp Davis.
BPSR is home to the North Florida Council central summer camping program. Camp Davis, a primitive camping area, is also located on the 1000-acre facility.
BPSR can accommodate unit and district camping needs throughout the year. With 12 different campsites, including Camp Davis and the tree houses, BPSR can cater to multitudes of Scouts and their families.
In addition to great campsites, other features of camp include:
- Our incredible shooting sports areas, geared to help teach Scouts and adults about safe rifle, shotgun, pistol and archery activities
- A beautiful waterfront on Lake Osborne, with great opportunities for swimming, fishing, and boating
- Miles of beautiful hiking trails
- C.O.P.E. and climbing opportunities
- Xtreme Obstacle Course
- COMING SOON - a water park equipped with swimming pool, water slides, wading pool, and pavilions.
- And Much More.
Baden Powell Scout Reservation is open for camping from September through April
Summer Camp is open May through August.
For more information on our Summer Camp Programs go to www.campshands.org
Hours of operations: 8am - 5pm
Camp is closed on Tuesdays
Phone number: 352.475.1212
For reservations, please call 904.388.0591
Camp Shands Reservation Form
Camp Shands "Facilities Usage Fees"
Camp Shands "Shooting Range Operation Procedures"
Camp Shands "Shooting Range Permit" Form
Camp Shands "XTreme Course Safety Rules"